Search This Blog

Monday, September 6, 2010

#1 in a land far far away!!!

So I´m Barcelona, Spain. YAYAYAYAY!! I´ve always enjoyed coming here and visiting my family. It´s amazing and the sights are fun and cool. We walk so much when we walk home we are sooooo...dead. lol.
So now that I´m here I´ve got a few updates.
#1. I´ve figured out how to work pics on my computer, and I was able to put up the pic I think I was talking out before as my wallpaper!!! YAY! And soon when I am a little less dead,I´ll post some of that shiz up. lol
#2. I love the Ouran series so much I´ve decided to read them. I purchased the first 4 volumes of manga... But the only ones that arrived before we left on SAturday were the 1st, 2nd, and 4th... grrr. And I´m a little OCD so I can´t read the 4th until I have read the third. GRRRR.
#3. On November 24th, Tangled is coming out in theaters so go check it out! lol

So now about the trip. We left the house at 2:30, the plane left at 6 something. The ride was like 7 or 8 hours. We got to my aunts house (as I was dying of the worst ache of the stomach ever!) around 9 or 10. We left to walk for a few hours (my brother and I were fighting and everything so the trip wasn´t so fun. But then thankfully we apologized and made up as soon as we wer walking home). And my brother and Icollapsed in our beds for 5 hours waking up at 7. Ughhh. lol. THen we went to go see one of our favorite places in Barcelona, La Plaza Catelunya. Awesome... but it took forever and the entire family died ariving home at 11 or 12.... And I´ll tell you about today later. Chau!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment