Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Combined Post numero Dos

Bonjour!! This is #1 and soon #2 will be speaking. Since this is a combined post we'll write in a neutral color - light bleu! And the new posts that we'll be putting up (Yes, there is more) will be about connections (actors to shows and shows to another show). #1 will write about connection to Dante Basco (the voice for Zuko and Jake Long from American Dragon: Jake Long) to Zuko (Yuumm). And Avatar to American Dragon:Jake Long and Zuko to Jake. I know. Not fun... for jou!!!
#2 speaking. Wasssssssssssssss up? As previously mentioned, the next couple of individual blog posts are all about (drum roll please) CONNECTIONS! As you can imagine, as a frequent and obsessive viewer of Cougar Town and F.R.I.E.N.D.S., I often come across coincidental similarities. I know.....exciting! And you better believe I'm going to point out EACH AND EVERY one of these similarities to you, our oh so loyal no-life readers :D
#1 again. Btw, new obsession = American Dragon: Jake Long. I always used to like this show already because I thought it was funny and cute and when I was little I had a uber crush on Jake. But now that I have discovered that Dante Basco plays Jake I LOVE this show again. And the main reason I love Dante is because he plays Zuko and his voice is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sexy. But besides his awesome role and sexy voice, he is soooo cool. Like you would not believe (he dances, sings, writes poets, acts, voice acts and etc. He's perfect). So now #1 is done. lol
And yes, #1 is insane as fudge.

No comments:

Post a Comment