Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Great News From #2

ANNOUNCEMENT, ANNOUNCEMENT! Great news....there is a great chance that I, #2, have stumbled upon a new obsession! It is CERTAINLY not on Courteney Cox level as yet but it might just have enough potential to reach my Sex and the City fanaticism. MAYBE. What is this new mysterious show you might ask, (I really don't care whether or not you asked, I shall be telling you anyways), it is a steamy, new, TV Land sitcom called Hot in Cleveland. It even stars a certain old lady that everyone seems to be talking about nowadays. What is her name again....shmetty light....retty kite...oh yeah BETTY WHITE! I certainly haven't caught the Betty fever like many others just as yet but I will tell you she is delightful to watch and always has the most colorful track suits on. Other stars include Valerie Bertenilli (the Italian woman in like EVERY Jenny Craig commercial), Jane Leeves (who has a cool British accent and excellent comic timing), and Wendy Malick (who has a very distinctive voice that you might recognize as Pacha's wife from The Emperor's New Groove). <---cool right?!?! I have only seen to episodes so far and I haven't even seen the pilot as yet but it is quite hilarious and the feedback so far is varied. I shall certainly be looking into this new obsession and I'll keep you posted. It's not like I really have anything better to do. Alright, #2 over and out!

1 comment:

  1. Number one commenting! Realy Pacha's wife?? I love that woman's voice. lol. You should sho me it sometime... lol.
    And btw, #2, "Over and out"??? What are we, Navy Seals?!? lol

    ReplyDelete