Search This Blog

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Individual blog from #2 (Warning, it's about Cougar Town)!!

Greetings fellow low lifes, this first individual blog is going to cover something very close to my heart, ABC's new hit comedy Cougar Town. Cougar Town, cougar town, cougar town. That's all everyone is talking about nowadays and by "everyone," I mean me. Now, as mentioned previously I am OBSSESED with Courteney Cox. BUT, this show is fabulous and it would be even without Courteney (granted, Courteney certainly makes it more fantasmical but kudos to the rest of the cast)! Not only is it heart-felt and hilarious, it's also kind of informative. I bet a lot of us never really consider the hardships the 40-something year old divorcee faces. Trust me, I cannot say enough about this amazing show. The writing is brilliant, and the execution, GENIUS! What's my favorite episode? Well, I am so glad that you asked internet buddies. I would have to say epsiode 9, "Here Comes My Girl" ORRRRRR the season finale, "Finding Out." Although these two are my favorite (both literally caused me to fall out of my stable chair and roll around resembling a maniac, all the while streaming tears from laughing so hard), I would recommend every single episode of this EPIC show! Check it out, check it out, check it out. Well that's all I have to say for today, you better believe I'll be raving about this incredible show at a point in the near future. Peace for tonight you asexual mangoblins! (YES, a Cougar Town reference).

No comments:

Post a Comment