Search This Blog

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Something to learn...

Well, remember how #1 said she would post up the connections. well, she is sooo sorry. She really is a dumbass. So instead of connections I'm going to rant about something that's been upsetting me. Dreams.
Dreams are the insight to the soul. They tell us our desires, our fears, our future, what our destinies are, they ruin us, they save us. Dreams are dreams. Or are theey more??? See, I think of this topic (which most likely has been mentioned a billion times before... lol) because today (today is july 24th no?) I had the strangest dream. It had to do with a boy (who was a past love) and one of my current loves (Zuko lol). He looked like Zuko (sort of. No one can be as beautiful as Zuko. They can only Dream).
But basically it had the strangest things. Like the house I was living in was a maze, the boy on the lawn, a barbeque in the back (mind you I woke up in the dream and went down and all this shiz was going on), and it was kind of... freaky. Anyway, I wish to know dreams that have freaked you out. Something that struck you. It could be a nightmare or just a dream.


Something struk me odd about this dream which is why I was thinking of this. I know this is not the normal post but I did manage to put Avatar in it. lol. Prince Zuko is the best character ever!!!!!!! And yes, I'm such a loser to say he is the love of my life. lol
Btw, Princess and the Frog is the best movie ever (if I didn;t mention this before) and Naveen is also the love of my life. Zuko and Naveen are equally awesome!!! I had to mention this because I haven't talked about Prince Naveen in a while and well it felt bad not mentioning the most amazing person ever. lol

Sorry. I went off didn't I? lol
#2 will post soon. Chau mis amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment